PS Guestbook 2.1
Remember when Guestbooks were hassle free and easily maintained? Now with CAPTCHA Code protection they are again. CAPTCHA codes prevent robots filling in your forms with Spam, so you're not sorting through spam day after day just to keep your Guestbook in order.
This Perl Script has been quality guarantee stamped by our customers. If this script does not perform for you on your server as advertised, we'll issue you with a full refund plus a 10% credit voucher.
Upload the Guestbook script to your website and you have complete control of your very own Guestbook
PS Guestbook is Guest book you can install and run from your website to allow your guests to leave messages. PS Guest Book comes with an Admin section so you can control the functionality of your Guest Book. To avoid having your Guestbook spammed, trashed or flamed, PS Guestbook can be set to have messages :
Immediately posted, or
Posted only after you've approved them, or
Posted only after the Guest has confirmed their e-mail address, and
Not accepted unless correct CAPTCHA Code is entered
Several more options are available in the Admin section that allow you to control your Guestbook and it's appearance. Manage your website guestbook with ease and frustration free.
||PSGuestbook's Key Feature list
CAPTCHA Code Generator! CAPTCHA Codes prevent Robots filling in your Forms by requiring a randomly generated string of characters be correctly typed in to the Guestbook submission Form. CAPTCHA codes prevent Spam! This CAPTCHA Code Generator requires no special software, lets you to set the number of characters, and uses either a clean or dirty image. PSGuestbook will randomly select one of three color sets composed of random characters and numbers making it virtually impossible for Robots to succeed.
- No need to maintain or clean up your Guestbook daily
- E-mail notification Templates for you and your Guests
- Add your own Form fields to the Submission Form
- Set which of your Form Fields are to be required
- Set the color and width of Guestbook messages to match your website
- Edit or Delete Messages from the Admin Section
- Edit or Delete Messages prior to approving them so unwanted messages never make it to your Guestbook
- Captures Guest's IP Address (see if the same user has posted many messages)
- Dirty Word/Obscenity Filter (enter unwanted words into the filter and they'll automatically be replaced with asterisks ****)
- Several anti-spam, anti-flame and anti-trash measures built in
- Allow or Deny HTML in Guest messages
- Auto-convert email addresses and website addresses to clickable hyper links
- Customize the Guestbook pages to match your website
- Allow Guests to edit their own messages after they've posted them
- Display most recent Guestbook Messages at the top or vice versa
- Pagination of messages (set the number of messages displayed on each page of your Guest Book so guests can click through pages rather than loading hundreds of messages on just the one page)
Above all, using PS Guestbook is a breeze with everything controlled via a WebAdmin section. PS GuestBook is written in Perl and requires no database other than plain text files or messy PHP files with permission problems. PS Guestbook was written to support thousands of Messages with ease, frustration free and with solid flame and spam protection. You won't spend half your day removing unwanted posts.
Read the PS Guestbook Users Guide or check out the PS Guestbook online demo to get a feel for just how easy PS Guestbook is to use. We're sure you'll be convinced PS Guestbook the best guestbook you've come across.
PS Guestbook can also be used as a regular Message Board, Forum or any other script that allows your visitors to post and edit messages.